您现在的位置是：网站首页>Is it right to study for the whole night and sleep in the day time? If so, how is it going to benefit or affect my studies and health?
Is it right to study for the whole night and sleep in the day time? If so, how is it going to benefit or affect my studies and health?
Is it right to study for the whole night and sleep in the day time? If so, how is it going to benefit or affect my studies and health?2021-11-27 20:58:03【Mr_凤】
Frankly speaking, I can't imagine a person studying with full concentration in the day time. There are so many distractions during the day. You phone rings every other moment. You mom comes in frequently to ask you to eat something. Your sister is talking endlessly on her phone in the adjoining room. Kids come rushing in your room giggling. You can't ignore that favourite song of yours playing on the TV in the next room. How can you concentrate on your studies in the center of all these distractions?
I have always preferred to study in the pin drop silence of the night. My output would be multiple times more during the night.
So, as far as study is concerned, you will definitely gain a lot, while studying at night.
This may however, as they say, disturb your biological clock. But how can it affect your health, I am unable to find. I have been all night awake for months together, but never found any adverse effect on my health.
But yes, you must have enough sleep during the day. That is a must.
So, if you feel more comfortable to study at night, go ahead and win the world.
- Is anyone can help to achieve my going abroad for higher studies dream
- Is anyone can help to achieve my going abroad for higher studies dream\?
- I kick in my sleep a lot. I get a good amount of sleep usually, but nearly every night I wake up with the sheets and comforter off my bed. Is there any way to fix this\?
- Is it ok to take the GRE for a fourth time\? Will it affect my admits or the visa interview\?
- How do I study an MSc in public health in Canada\?
- Why can I study much better the day before the exam\? How can I study as effectively as this every day\?
- How can a student study 10 hours per day\?
- How do I study one day before an exam\?
- For how many hours do straight A students study in a day\?
- How do I insert the current 'day' and time in a spreadsheet\?
- How long should I study English in a day\?
- How many hours a day should I study\?
- Will a bad sophomore year in high school affect my chances of going to a university\?
- How can I study in Germany right now\?
- What OTA cadets get to eat for the whole day\?
- So my girlfriend slept over my house and she had to sleep in my old bed room. I want to sleep in the bed she slept in. Is that weird\?
- When is the best time to go to bed and how long should I sleep\?
- What is a Ph.D and how it will benefit my career\?
- Do previous US visa denials affect my Canadian study visa, and how do I resolve that\?
- How is the GRE waiver going to affect fall 2021 admissions\? I have a score of 314 but my GPA is 3.
- How will the topic of my master's thesis affect my PhD\?
- How will my 65% graduation marks affect my admission into MBA\?
- Is it possible to survive on only two hours of sleep a day\?
- Should I major in biology when going into my pre medical studies\?
- 英国留学生一年的费用大概是多少 英国一年制硕士的费用一览表
Is it good to wash sheets at a sister’s place after a night sleep?
If you are only staying over one or two nights, it is healthy to change the sheets and have the previous sheets washed.
How will not having a degree affect my career?
Generally it won't affect your ability and knowledge as you develop your skills. And you gain good experience. Y
But here's the problem - right now you're a lower level guy so companies hire a bunch of them, therefore lots of opportunities.
As you get older and more experience, there are fewer jobs available (you only need one supervisor for six techs, or one manager for six supervisors or one director for three managers etc.).
So the stakes get higher and the requirements get tougher, plus the guys you're competing with have the degrees and Network, Engineering etc qualifications.
So you don't get to the interview, even though you have the experience to do the job Because the guys youre competing with do have that piece of paper.
And the reason for that is either:
- because the guy doing the hiring has 18 applications for the job. He doesn't have time to interview all 18, so he picks the 6 (3?, 2?)that look best on paper.
Three live interviews, two on Skype, one on the phone. Pick the two best candidates and they get a second interview.
Done. No interview for you because you didn't make the first cut.
- company policy requires a degree- so either way, you're screwed.
Get the degree now while you're young and have the time. Once you get locked in with a spouse, family and commitments it's really difficult to get a degree.
How backlogs in engineering are going to affect my future?
Once I went to Bangalore to attend SSB, Short Service Commission, technical, Indian Navy. The first announcement they made was whoever had a history of backlog can just leave. There were around 20 of us who came from all part of India with a dream. Many of them raised the issue with the officials arguing Indian Navy never had any such rule, but unfortunately that year they had. I was disappointed, not that I was smart enough to get selected, but because I wasn’t even given a chance to compete.
So, yes. We don’t know when does a thing which we give least importance to during our college days will hit you hard.
Do you let your teenager sleep all day and stay up all night? Why or why not?
No. When my son was a teenager there was an understanding that sufficient sleep needed to be a priority. My husband and I were often very tired in the evening during the week and we needed our sleep. We were usually in bed at 9 or 9:30 p.m. and my son went to bed about 30 minutes earlier. We realized that was an early bedtime so all we asked was that he did quiet activities (we encouraged reading) until he was sleepy. We were more lenient on weekends especially when he was socially active. I knew from my teaching experience the importance of getting enough sleep, having worked with teens who were seriously sleep deprived. Staying up all night and sleepIng all day was never an option in our home.
How do I complete my studies if I cannot afford to study abroad?
If one accepts the philosophy that the purpose of education is to teach people how to teach themselves, then self study is first step. Firstly be sure you are on the right study track, ie what you really want to do, get the curriculum, get the books, get the videos (youtube), set targets, train your memory, find (retired?) correspondents who are willing to interact with you. And do what every man has difficulty doing - ask questions. It’s possible, and when you get through it you will know you have achieved something special.