您现在的位置是：网站首页>How can we reduce the video quality in the Unacademy app?
How can we reduce the video quality in the Unacademy app?
How can we reduce the video quality in the Unacademy app?2021-11-25 20:26:02【Mr_居】
Here I am posting some images this may help you.
First when you open a class it's quality will be high
Then you have to press that high button flashing on the corner of the screen
After that it will show these options
After that according to your choice you can adjust the video quality of the class
I hope it helped you
How can the quality of Unacademy videos be improved?
- Duration for video should be increased. It will be beneficial if educator can set the duration between 30–40 minutes. Sometimes, we, as a educator could not justify a topic in just 15 minutes.
- A option which permit us to use pen ( to write something) should be there which will help immensely to educators who teach maths.
- All related courses must be arranged under a single heading so that learners could compare them and select according to their need.
How can I see a lesson description in the Unacademy app?
On PC/Laptop : The description can be seen just below the contribute option, just above the educator’s name.
For Android: The latest update doesn’t provide feature to see the description.Previous versions used to display description just below the video. Maybe the future updates will do the needful.
How can we get recorded video lectures of the best IIT JEE coaching centers in India?
You can get IIT Pace lectures on Youtube . They have a channel.Subscribe if you want.
Also Shiva Sashidaran has said about Mahesh Tutorial's Lakshya.
Thats for the question.
Now a little bit of my advice-
Enroll in any coaching centre that has a bit of fame of your state,and study books.Dont lean too much on video lectures.If you are asking this since you are stuck on a problem,consult the relevant teacher.
Read good text books that gives you cutting edge concepts and solve a lot of problems-its better than procrastinating with video lectures.
Best of luck.:)
How can I/we use Unacademy credits?
You can use Credits for buying Monthly Subscription for Offline download.
200 credit points for one month.
It enables you to download Unlimited Courses for Offline use.
How can I change the video quality in Unacademy while watching it?
Thanks for A2A
I don't think so, you cannot change video quality in unacademy while watching.
Videos are provided to unacademy by the educators, and in unacademy app there is no option to change the video quality.
You can only speed up or slow down the video, save videos offline and download a video.
I recommend you to chat directly to the educator if you have any issue related to visuality of video.
How can the quality of Unacademy videos be improved?
The first thing should be to actually focus on quality and not quantity as it is currently going on.
I remember the days when Roman sir started teaching on YouTube. Though, the idea of teaching online using presentation slides was not new. But, it was the passion and enthusiasm of sir which made the audience to learn and follow up his lessons.
Those YouTube lessons are still a benchmark in the history of online video content for polity.
After that Unacademy started officially and the its tagline used to be “to revolutionize the education sector” and “to create an impact”.
These taglines were enough to attract people to contribute with their teaching skills. Everyone used to say, 'we are creating an impact'.
Indeed, it was a great time.
But, as the number of educators increased, the quality was immensely deteriorated.
I myself was so attached with this idea but at the same time i used to wonder why the UPSC courses are so flooded in this platform. For a particular topic you can find N number of similar lessons but people are always in doubt whether they will dinf the topic completed. If Unacademy's goal is universalitaion then it must focus on other categoris too.
Even the dedicated learners of Unacademy will agree on one thing, “after so many years there is no complete and organised content for any topic.”
If a learner starts learning Xyz topic then he can find N number of similar courses but he won't find the complete course on that topic.
The race to make more lessons
Unacademy's lessons are of max 15 mins. And in most of the lessons, educators just explain the entire topic very fast as if they have to just complete that one 15 min lesson.
Learners' perspective is largely ignored and only educators are empowered by adding more and more lessons.
One can find it difficult to grasp the topic in these bullet speed 15 min lessons.
The time limit can be extended with more dynamic features like pen, allowing animated content etc to make the courses more interactive.
you can just ask any Engineering college student how he felt when the professors used to teach by ppt slides. It’s absolutely not an interactive way of teaching. Allowing pen mode will save educators time too, prevent copyright violation and make lessons more engaging and fun!
Too much educator centric
Unacademy's aim is to empower educators. That's nice! But, it overemphasized this goal. Learners viewpoint has always been ignored.
It would be really great to see a billboard and frontpage advertisement of the learners who truly benefited in achieving their goal with the only help of this platform.
Now, this is a lacuna which I have been observing right from the starting. Initially, I thought that its just starting and in future they might give equal importance to other educational categories.
But, sadly this biased approach continuous till today. Be it the promotion of courses, educators, granting blue ticks or taking actions against malpractices. One can argue that now there are courses on CAT, CBSE, Engineering etc but just answer honestly are these educators empowered as much as upsc segment?
This approach should really go away. In longer term, it might make Unacademy just another online coaching wallah.
Some educators are given superior priority! Well this is one thing which I can say with full guarantee! Just check my answer (Shashank Rajak (शशाँक़ रज़क)'s answer to How's your experience after becoming an educator at unacademy?)
This attitude discourages other educators from making quality lessons.
This is the most asked question on social media that why Unacademy started charging fees for plus courses.
Now, its a for profit company so it has full rights to design its revenue model. Obviously, you can't get everything for free. They have to sustain this platform.
But, the problem arises with the claims of “free” education and “The lessons will be always free”.
Its quite misleading! As it develops a perception among people that Unacademy is a not-for profit company and messiah for all the learners.
Well, its not entirely their fault! All the companies use such strategies but an overemphasis always put the people in doubt.
Indeed, Unacademy has come a long way.
I will always remember the tagline “create an impact” which has lost somewhere. Hope, that the platform appreciates its lacunas and take “swift” action.
- Can we use Unacademy for class 8\?
- Can we prepare polity from unacademy\?
- Can we find lectures for ESE at Unacademy\?
- How can I reduce my negative score in JEE Advanced\?
- Can we choose unacademy as our career by becoming an educator at unacademy\?
- Can we buy courses in Unacademy Plus by using credits in Unacademy\?
- How is the Unacademy app\? Is the app much better than the YouTube channel\?
- How can I know the quality of linen fabric\?
- How can I identify a high quality mattress\?
- Can ICAI reduce your marks in reverification if we apply for copies through RTI\?
- How does the Unacademy app work\? What are the features of the Unacademy app\?
- How can we prepare for the NEET in Unacademy without a plus subscription\? Is it possible\?
- How can we get recorded video lectures of the best Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering \(GATE\) coaching centers in India\?
- How can we get recorded video lectures of the best Test of English as a Foreign Language \(TOEFL\) coaching centres in India\?
- How can we get recorded video lectures of the best Common Law Admission Test \(CLAT\) coaching centres in India\?
- Can we create an app using C\+\+\?
- How can I download Unacademy videos to view in an app while offline\?
- Can we join multiple batches in Unacademy, and can we change it later on\?
- Can we share an Unacademy subscription\?
- How can I reduce university tuition fees in Canada\?
- How can I reduce my spelling mistakes in Hindi\?
- How can a university improve the quality of education
- How much of a stipend per video does Unacademy pay to its tutors\?
- Where can we find high quality and comfortable sheet sets in varieties of colors\?