您现在的位置是：网站首页>Can I apply for a degree in Stanford/Harvard after a diploma in CSE (without +2)?
Can I apply for a degree in Stanford/Harvard after a diploma in CSE (without +2)?
Can I apply for a degree in Stanford/Harvard after a diploma in CSE (without +2)?2021-11-27 21:04:02【Mr_党】
As long as you have completed your Bachelors after your diploma you can apply to for a full-time degree in any university abroad. Make sure to check all the requirements before you apply. The standardized test, deadlines, documents etc.
How can I apply for a bachelor's degree in the USA after completing a diploma?
- Analyze the Course, College and Country that meets your requirements
- Apply for the said College/ University
- Write a Statement of Purpose(SOP) & Application essay, Review it
- Acquire a Letter of Recommendation from your college
- Keep reviewing university pages and acquaint yourself with them
- Stay informed about documents and their subsequent dates of submission
- Arrange for an education loan, accommodation and miscellaneous expenses without a comprehensive research
- Prepare for VISA interview and formalities
or else a simple way to do it without hassles and worrying about incomplete submissions or unavailability of documents or missing deadlines is to Contact Whizstorm.
Contact/WhatsApp on +1 732 722 2303 to book an appointment for a FREE Counseling session.
Whizstorm has cost-effective plans that are adept to handle your application. With a step by step guide and periodic intimation about the documents requirements as well as final dates to complete procedures, advisors and counselors are always ready to assist you. Whizstorm offers services such as Assistance in reviewing SOP & Essay and fine-tuning them if required, loan procurement at the best rates possible and easy repayment options, Mock VISA Preparation, Pre-departure and Post-arrival assistance.
Can I do a BSc/any degree after my diploma (I have no +2)?
Yes.Possible. Diploma is academically equal to plus 2. as per Govt. of India’s order. Besides u r eligible for LE 2 year in BCA/BSCCS/?BSC IT/BE 2 ND YEAR. Besides u r eligible for MBA 5 YEAR INTGD/MSSE/ MS IT etc., Diploma with 3 years eligible for MBA FULL TIME ICFAI/IGNOU, with three years. REf.: Alagappa/Madurai Kamarajar/Annamalai/ Madras DDE University. SEE GOOGLE.
Is a diploma in business administration equivalent to +2, and can we apply for a BBA after a diploma?
The usual understanding of Diploma is a one/two year integrated course which is usually substituted in the place of an actual course or degree, the time duration varies according to each course.
Coming to the question, the eligibility for a Diploma in Business Administration, is a graduation in any discipline.
- Bachelor degree holder / Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- International / SAARC Graduate from a recognised / accredited University /Institution.
- The aspirants must complete their high school examination (10th) or equivalent, and are selected based on marks in 10+2.
Hence a diploma is business administration is a course you can purse after completion of your 12th and is a substitute for a degree, you can go ahead and apply for a Master's post completion of this diploma, but it isn't equal to 12th. You also have an option of opting for it after completion of a degree.
There are various colleges that offer options to do an integrated course of diploma and masters/ degree and masters for 5 years.
I hope this was helpful.
Can international students apply to Harvard or Stanford financial aid without completing a CSS profile?
No. Of course not.
If Harvard or Stanford state that a CSS Profile is to be filled-out, then it MUST be filled out. Period. End of discussion.
You are Asking that college to provide you with financial assistance. Based upon what? Your claim that you need assistance?
Those colleges are willing to give you full assistance. A free education. However, all they ask is that you provide Proof that you need that assistance. Therefore you and All of your parents fill out the CSS Profile forms and have them submitted to the colleges. And then the colleges will have an independent agency in your country verify the information that is listed on those forms. Therefore anyone who lies or cheats will be found and there will be consequences.
Remember you are asking for assistance towards $300,000 or more in cost over four years. A little data is not asking much.
Let’s do a reality check. The cost of the CSS Profile for two colleges is $25 for the first one and $16 for the second. All of $41 USD.
How much will it cost you to travel to the nearest US consulate and get interviewed for a F-1 student visa? What is the cost to set-up an account for a F-1 student visa? What is the cost of a round-trip from your country to the USA to either Harvard or Stanford???? Those colleges may provide you with Full Financial aid, but I doubt they will be purchasing airline tickets for you.
Also, there are already approved alternate methods for the CSS Profile. So when I state you must fill out the CSS Profile, I mean the Profile or the existing, approved alternate to the Profile which is already on the College’s or the College Board’s web site.
Can I apply for a masters or diploma certificate course in Canada after having a PGDM degree and a master’s degree?
Of course you can.
Being eligible to apply is a completely different matter than being qualified enough to get admission. No program is going to reject you because you already have a masters or a PG diploma because the default degree for applying is a 4-year bachelor (honours) degree.
Most non-immigrants would choose to pursue a PhD rather than another master’s but I suspect you wanting to study in Canada is all about PR and not necessarily making sound career choices to increase employability post-PR.
But if you choose the master’s program wisely e.g. STEM research-based as opposed to a 1-year taught master’s, you will increase your chances that an employer will give you a look.
Here is another tip, post-graduate diplomas do not get a lot of love from employers in Canada. But they will indeed help you get PR.
You get points for a Canadian degree towards your CRS score for PR. You get 30 points for any post-secondary degree, then you get points for the level of that degree.
So in terms of education and Express Entry:
- an international master’s gets you 126 points if you have a spouse or 135 if you don’t have a spouse
- any Canadian PG credential gets you an additional 30 CRS points
- if you did a PhD you would get 140 CRS points, which is an additional 14 points if you are married but only 5 if you are not married.
- A two-year PG diploma, master’s or a PhD will get you a 3-year Post-Graduation Work permit (PGWP)
- A 1-year PG diploma or master’s will get you a 1-year PGWP
- 1 year of skilled Canadian work experience makes you eligible for Canadian Experience Class.
- You already get the points for skill transferability with your master’s which are equal to the points a PhD gets
So choose your program well because outside of the points for a Canadian credential, the biggest impact it will have is on your chance of employment.
Can I apply for a 2-year diploma course in Canada after a 9-year gap in +2?
Most universities in Canada do not accept applicants with a longer than six year gap in their studies.
But, it’s for you to find out if they do or not.
Universities Canada Study Programs Database
- Can I apply to Cambridge University through the UCAS without an IB diploma and an A level grade\?
- Which is best after \+2 Diploma or degree\?
- What is harvard 2\+2 \? Who can apply\? When to apply\?
- How can I apply for Harvard University after completing my LLB\?
- Can I pursue a master’s degree after clearing the UPSC CSE\?
- Can someone teach at a university without a diploma or a degree\?
- Can I apply for a Canadian student visa after a 2\-year gap after \+2\?
- Can I apply for an advanced diploma course in Canada after completing graduation in India\?
- Can I apply for nursing study in Australia after a general nursing midwifery diploma\?
- Can I do my degree at Harvard and Master’s at Stanford\?
- Can I apply for Canada PR after high school diploma\?
- After a degree, can I do a UG diploma in Canada\?
- Can I apply in Canada for a bachelor's degree after a 3\-year diploma\? I had completed my diploma before 9 years.
- Is it possible to apply for a PhD without a master's degree but with 1\-2 years of experience and a postgraduate diploma\?
- Can I apply for a 2nd year BSc in food science and nutrition after 2 years diploma in nutrition science\?
- Can we apply for PR in Canada after doing 2 years of a diploma course\?
- After a 2\-year diploma in Canada, can I study for further 2 years and earn a bachelor's degree in Canada\?
- Can I apply for Australia after SAT 2\?
- Should I apply to Harvard or Stanford with a 3.8 GPA\?
- After 3 years of a diploma, where can I pursue a 2\-year degree\? In which university in India\?
- Can I apply as a psychologist in the USA without a master's degree\?
- How can I apply for a PhD without having an undergraduate degree\?
- Can I apply for an LLM in NLU without having an LLB degree\?
- Can I join any degree after the completion of my diploma\?