您现在的位置是：网站首页>How much should you charge your 25 year old college graduate daughter rent
How much should you charge your 25 year old college graduate daughter rent
How much should you charge your 25 year old college graduate daughter rent2021-09-15 13:17:02【Mr_杜】
Charge her the going rate for a room in a house, plus a percentage of the utilities, if you wish. Check your local newspaper for what others are charging: here, it is like a month. I would set boundaries for contributing to the cleaning and use of the home, too.
Should you go to graduate school immediately after finishing your undergraduate degree, or should you take a gap year?
It’s largely dependent on the person.
For myself, I entered the workforce after obtaining my undergrad and went back years later to graduate school.
A few advantages to doing this, was seeing the relevance of the education to my career; this isn’t always evident to students who haven’t had real world experience yet. Also, I was learning tools and techniques which were new and hadn’t existed after I obtained my undergraduate.
Big advantage was my employer paid for my education and gave me time to work on it and apply it to the business.
It was just a good choice that I made and worked well for me.
Should you say you have a misdemeanor charge on your college application or does it matter
Tough call! If the admissions people go back and actually check your record - if you are up-front about it, and the offense wasn't all that serious, you COULD be forgiven a minor mis-step in your past. On the other hand, if they check your record and find the offense and you DIDN'T include it, they will probably come to the conclusion that you were lying "by ommission," and who knows what action they might take then.
Should I let my 13 year old daughter date a 27 year old guy?
When I was 13 my boyfriend was 28. I actually ran away from home because my stupid parents wouldn’t let me date him. I was just a really mature 13 year old, so what was wrong with it? Right? Right? That’s what I thought at 13. My parents called the police who found me and brought me home, where I continued to suffer until I was 16 and could move out for real.
fast forward to when I was 28. I was married to my second husband, and my son was 10. I realized I was the same age as that man I had dated all those years ago. Our relationship lasted about six months at the time, BTW.
I looked at 13 year olds then, and I saw CHILDREN. At that point I realized that man had been a predator. He was probably planning to get me pregnant then pimp me. I’m sure now that that’s what his plan had been. And I just wanted to be loved and treated like an adult.
DO NOT let your daughter “date” that man. Spend lots of time and effort making her feel loved, important and supported, and happy about her own life and future.
maybe don’t expect her to date boys her own age (they’re idiots no one wants to date) but neither allow her to become a victim of child molesters.
family, friends, purpose, that’s what she needs now. She’ll find the right relationship in her own time. Took me til 42! Might have been easier if I had had supportive, loving parents. But oh well. We all just do our best.
How much do you value your college education in preparing you for all aspects of your career?
For me my education was the whole basis for my career in Chemical Instrumentation for process and the laboratory. The last 21 years of my career I was CEO of a DNA Fingerprint Instrument manufacturer. Both my degrees, Chemical Engineering and Engineering Physics, came into use in producing electro-chemical instruments for the separation and identification of DNA. We were on the “cutting edge” of science. At one point we had 70% of the market for precision high voltage power supplies used in the DNA field. My wife’s master’s degree in Biochemistry was the perfect fit for us to manage our business to a leadership position in the industry.
How much did you pay for your college degree, and in what year did you graduate?
In nominal dollars, my degree cost about $30,000, which is a bit less than half of what it costs today. I graduated in the mid 1990s. In adjusted dollars, that’s about $54,500, which means that the actual cost of college, adjusted for inflation, has gone up roughly 30%. I know, not what you’re told, right?
Stop paying attention to the list price. Even at public, in-state universities, tuition discounts are normal, and at private colleges/universities, the average discount is above 50%, and that’s before federal or state grants. Pay attention to what it will cost you specifically.
And grads are increasingly in demand. The median salary difference between high school and college grads is about $25,000 a year and increasing. Since the median debt load is about $30k total, and 30% take on no debt, it’s not as scary as the pundits make it out to be. Focus on what they’re really saying: the issue is political. The costs of housing and healthcare are the things keeping Millenials from gaining a financial foothold. College debt is not.
How did you like your first year of college?
I had a great first year of college and made a ton of friends. I think the key to it was just saying “Yes” to everything (that was legal…). So I had joined like 10 clubs, became president of my dorm, threw an on-campus carnival, helped build an electric car, learned about embedded hardware and worked on a bunch of open-source projects (I was a computer systems major, so recreational projects were big). I was swamped with things to do from the moment I woke up to going to bed.
I think it’s really important to explore every opportunity available your first year, then reduce what you’re involved in as the years go on. My freshman year was packed but I found out what I really enjoyed were the technical clubs like the Electric Car Club, so I dropped most of the other things by my junior year.
How much do hotels charge when you take a pillow?
They might charge you.
If they do it might actually be cheaper just buying a new one rather then having one that’s used by a few hundred people.
If you want to get away with it, maybe try requesting additional pillows from housekeeping, especially late at night since its a different team for the day. And it might work at higher class hotels since the loss isn’t that big of an issue for them.
But seriously…….. pillows ain’t that expensive unless you are looking for those feather ones. but the feather ones don’t really last and when it gets old the feathers start to poke out. I rather buy a new one and to think of how many people have drooled on it before.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment in State College PA for a working professional
This could depend on the area and what type of apartment you are looking for. You can find decent apartments at apartment complexes for 475 to 1190 range... you can also look for apartments in residential areas for 675 with ammenities this range could be higher also depending on the area... good luck with your search.
- How much do psychiatrists charge\?
- If your 9\-year\-old son is doing very poorly in school should you discipline him for the bad grades
- How much should you get is SAT to enter London College University
- How should an 18 year old who is still in college approach joining the military, if ROTC is not an option\?
- What advice would you give to a just turned 18\-year\-old getting ready to graduate but hesitant about college\?
- If your a senior in high school how old will you be
- If you scored a 1440 on the SAT as a sophomore how good should you do your senior year
- How much do your grades from freshman year in high school affect your chances of getting into a good college
- How much rent will I have to pay for a flat in Chandigarh\?
- How early should you submit your college application\?
- How old are you if you are a sophomore in college
- How old are you if you are a sophomore in college\?
- How much did you contribute to your child's college education\?
- Are my 25 year old college units applicable for continueing college today
- How much does grade deflation in college affect your chance of going to graduate schools\?
- If you are 23 years old when you graduate from high school how old will you be when you graduate from university
- If you are 23 years old when you graduate from high school how old will you be when you graduate from university\?
- How much money did your parents spend on your education, both K\-12 and college and graduate education\?
- How can you describe your 1st year in college\?
- How much is the accommodation or rent in Teesside University, UK\?
- How much does to cost to rent a cricket stadium\?
- Is it easy to move to Sweden\? How much is the rent in Sweden\?
- How can you raise your GPA from a 2.98 at the end of your sopt year to a 3.7 or 3.8 by the time you graduate
- How old are you when you go to college