您现在的位置是：网站首页>Do class 12 half-yearly practicals matter in the boards?
Do class 12 half-yearly practicals matter in the boards?
Do class 12 half-yearly practicals matter in the boards?2021-11-27 21:07:01【Mr_羊舌】
No. What matters is that how you perform during final practicals and theory. So make sure you score good during your final exams and one more tip try to have good relations with your teacher he might help you get good marks during practicals and vice versa.
Do boards marks matter for admission in IIM?
Yes, in many IIMs it is so. Depends on the institute. In B for example, it is really important, while for C it might not be so.
Do teachers fail in class 12 board practicals?
No. Teachers won't fail you in board practicals
Almost everyone gets full marks in board practicals but there are some students who don't know anything and they may get one or two marks less.
How do I score a 95+ in the class 12 boards CBSE?
Following might be helpful:-
Start with auditing your daily schedule and ensure that you have accounted for time required for each task, from bathing to eating and from sleeping to travelling…. once your audit is complete try following.
Create a space for studying. Ensure that you have enough space/ table/ chair soft board etc in your room. Keep the place clear/clean and cutter free. Ensure that subject that you plan to study on given day - all textbooks/ notes/ reading material/ reference material/ online help/ is available .
Create a study plan based on your class timings and time required for ADL activities.
Ensure that you are following a time table that you have created for self and there is NO/ minimal time loss… time pass
Ensure that you are away from your phone/ internet and other distractions if any applicable to you, while you are studying. It is advised to keep your phone/ distractions away from you.
Audit time, and allot time required for task and follow this meticulously.
Involve like minded people students if you feel studying in group is being accountable to each other and not a distractions and whiling away your time with friends.
Use methods like SQ3R/ Take notes/ mark your doubts and try and resolve them in the same week to avoid piling of work/ things that you don’t seemingly understand.
Ensrue that you have eaten well/ slept well and there is minimal stress/ last minute thing for your work be it submissions/ assignments or for your exams.
Be consistent and follow plans
Do class 11 studies matter for class 12 PCM?
If you are asking for board examinations, there is no need to study class 11th pcm in depth. Let's say you have no idea about 11th. You skipped it and somehow just passed the class having zero knowledge of it. Than also you can have a good score in 12th PCM.
But do note one thing, 12th maths and physics content are much different from previous class but chemistry (organic chemistry specifically) needs to be studied both year. If you don't have a command on organic chemistry in 11th it would be much difficult for you to study class 12th chemistry.
Do 12th boards marks matter for an MBA at Stanford?
Undergrad GPA is more critical for your profile evaluation but they do try to look at how serious you have been thru your entire educational career, as they dont want to bet on somebody who has not been serious through out your phase.
How did you prepare for class 12 boards and practicals?
I'll try to answer as comprehensively as possible.
First- Practicals: Keep in mind, practicals are held BEFORE the theory exams. So if your practicals go well, it gives you a huge confidence boost that will help you in your theory exams. So prepare for your practicals.
This is how I prepared:
First you must be regular to your school practical classes. If you miss an experiment or 2, try covering them up in your free lectures/ after school.
Maintain a notebook where you jot down diagrams, observations, readings, helpful tips given by teachers etc.
Try to complete your practical files neatly and submit them on time for correction. You must buy the practical books for Phy and Chem so that you can prepare for viva etc.
Next - choose a suitable project for your final pracs. If your teacher allows you to choose, my advice would be to choose something that does not involve making a model or buying stuff yourself, something that you can use the school apparatus for and complete the thing then and there itself in school. This applies to Physics. Almost all projects of Chemistry will involve you bringing material from home.
Do your project neatly and understand what you are doing. Its okay to copy ideas from your seniors files/internet etc but at the end, make sure you know your stuff and can talk about it/ explain it to externals and answer their questions.
Lastly- Please read theory pertaining to the practicals. I suggest giving the NCERT a read before the practicals, especially of the chapters that are linked to the experiments you'll be doing. Also don't forget to prepare the questions at the back of your practical books for viva section.
During Practicals - Strictly the exam is supposed to be of 3 hours. But most schools allow it to be extended by 30–40 mins( if you need it)
For Chemistry, you can confirm your salt from your teacher once you get it. They probably won't tell you the salt outright but they can tell if the salt you got is the right one or not.
Most important tip- Write everything properly and neatly on your answer sheets in practicals. NEATNESS DOES CARRY MARKS. Avoid scratching and cutting a lot. I suggest practicing the writing part once or twice before the final practicals.
Lastly answer confidently but tell them if you don't know the answer. The external may be very rude or very nice, but what matters is how YOU keep your composure during those 3 hours, and what you write on your sheets. Answer the viva as best as you can, getting 1–2 Q's wrong won't matter but not being able to answer any of their questions would bring trouble. Also, maintain good relations with your subject teachers :)
Getting full in practicals is VERY easy. Just be regular and come prepared. You will get 30:)
A lot of what I'm going to say will not be applicable if you are a JEE/ NEET aspirant. So judge accordingly.
- Physics- NCERT is most useful tool. Practice ALL your derivations. Leave none. Read the modern Physics chapters well because vague questions can come from those chapters. Lastly practice numericals from any standard reference book like S. L Arora ( the HOTS section IS useful) but again this won't be necessary if you did HCV etc that is if you prepared for JEE etc. Pay attention to all graphs and diagrams in NCERT.
- Chemistry- Nothing apart from NCERT needed. I repeat nothing. Even for numericals, back NCERT questions are enough. But you need to be thorough with all the chapters. Practice conversions in organic chemistry and numericals of physical chapters. Read each and every line of inorganic ( p block, d, f block etc). Do Bio molecules and polymers and Chemistry in everyday life well. Questions do come.
- Maths- Solve NCERT first. Thoroughly. All exercises, solved examples etc. Then if you're a JEE aspirant, move ahead to past year papers in a time limit. If not, ask your teacher to mark out a few important sums from R D SHARMA once you're done with NCERT. Then move on to past year papers. Solve all types and remember them.
- English - Read poems, lessons well. You may answer in your own words but include main points and don't make grammatical errors. Practice note making as it is time consuming. Read the extra novel well and prepare summaries/ character sketches/ major incidents etc as the novel carries a lot of marks.
I didnt have Comp Sci and Bio so can't say.
After doing requisite things from NCERT, here comes the most important tip-
Please solve last 10 years CBSE papers( DELHI AND OUTSIDE DELHI, SET 1, SET 2, SET 3 ETC) in proper time limit that is 3 hours and get them evaluated by competent teachers.
Honestly this is what helped me the most. Questions and question types are repeated a lot. A LOT. But remember, this tip is only for those who are preparing for 95%+ . If you just want a 90+, you're good to go with past 5–7 years papers ( any 1 set).
After doing the papers and getting them evaluated, analyse your mistakes, work on your weak points, and practice more of what you are getting wrong.
Final tip- keep calm during those 3 hours. You have prepared ,now it's time for you to write what you know. Rest will go well.
I followed this and got 30 in all practicals, 100 in maths, 98 in Phy, 95 in Chem and 94 in Eng.
All the best and don't stress. Keep physically and mentally fit and enjoy learning :)
- How do I pass class 12 with good marks about 85%\+ in PCM \(with CS\), if I haven't studied anything in any subject and only 2 and half months are remaining\? What are some tips for practicals\?
- How honest were Class 12 CBSE Board practicals in your school\?
- How do I score maximum in English CBSE class 12 boards exam\?
- How do I get 90 in English CBSE class 12 2017 boards\?
- How do I study physics for class 12th CBSE boards\?
- Do the ISC class 12 boards allow for an exam in two subjects this year itself\?
- How do we get above 95 in accountancy in the class 12 CBSE boards\?
- How can I do well in the class 12 boards practical exams in 2021\?
- Do class 10 and class 12th marks matter to seek admission in a good college or university\?
- How do I study Integration for Class 12 CBSE Boards \?
- Do boards marks matter for admission in IIM\?
- My unit tests are starting tomorrow, and I haven't really studied. Do the results of these internal tests matter in the Class 12 CBSE boards\?
- Will I have to give practicals again in the class 12 as a private candidate\?
- What tests are taken during the physical education practicals of class 12\?
- How do I prepare for the half yearly exams in class 7 only in 20, and I don't know anything, and I want to score 90 percentage\?
- How do I score 100 in math in the class 12 boards 2021\?
- How do I appear for rechecking the class 12 CBSE boards paper\?
- How do I get 95\+% in the CBSE Class 12 \(Arts\) Boards\?
- How do I score well in class 12 boards in a month with PCM\?
- Which is the right time to do sample papers for the boards class 12 PCM\?
- How do I get 95% in boards studying in 4 months for class 12th boards\?
- Do class 12 marks matter while getting admission in US colleges\?
- Do class 12th marks really matter in the upcoming life\?
- What do you do when you have not studied in class PCM and want to score 95 above in class 12 boards from the beginning of class 12\?