您现在的位置是：网站首页>Which publication publishes the best sample paper for class 10th CBSE board 2020, Arihant, Oswaal or Educart (so that I could score 100 in every subject)? Can you also give me some other important tips for my exams?
Which publication publishes the best sample paper for class 10th CBSE board 2020, Arihant, Oswaal or Educart (so that I could score 100 in every subject)? Can you also give me some other important tips for my exams?
Which publication publishes the best sample paper for class 10th CBSE board 2020, Arihant, Oswaal or Educart (so that I could score 100 in every subject)? Can you also give me some other important tips for my exams?2021-09-15 13:44:02【Mr_农】
I would suggest Arihant and Oswal because I used both of these but I haven’t heard of Educart so I can’t really give an opinion on that. Apart from these, I’d suggest that you get the exam papers from other schools. Ask your friends or any teachers that may live nearby. Some schools may have better question papers for particular subjects than others and it gives you an idea of how other students are preparing for their exams.
Don’t go outside the NCERT too much and solve entire question papers with a 3 hour time period BUT a month before boards I’d suggest that instead of spending 3 hrs on a mock test, simply skip over questions that you’ve repeatedly prepared. Just jot down the key words and move on. Utilise this time to focus on your NCERT and revise more. Solve complete mock tests only once or twice a week and that too just for time management.
Is the weightage of the sample paper and board paper the same in the CBSE class 10?
I didn't understand your question. If you are asking if the sample papers are important….I would say they are kinda important. Sample papers are just for practice. I solved a few sample papers to check my speed and to check which section I spent the most time on. I would advise you to do the same. Take a sample paper keep a timer of 3 hours ( would prefer less so that you can get enough time to recheck your paper) and try to solve it. If you don't know a question, move on. Previous year question papers are the most important. Even if you don't solve sample papers it's fine. But don't forget to solve previous year question papers.
Hope this cleared your doubt !!
How do you score 100/100 in the science class 10 CBSE board exams?
There is a belief that one cannot score full marks in Science; however, an increasing number of students have been able to score 100 in this subject. Yes! Scoring a high percentage of marks is not difficult. You just require the right study strategies and correct understanding of the concepts.
- Go through NCERT book
- Practicing the numerical questions and revising the concepts.
- Physics has several questions based on theorem and direct formulaswhich can be memorized by revising thoroughly.
- You must get a grip on the fundamental concepts of the subject.
- It is always advised to go through the derivations, SCC, FCC, BCC etc. These are some of the very important portions of the board exams.
- Students can also practice as many organic reactions as they can to have the thorough idea of the subject.
- Study the name reactions; make charts of formulae along with names and revise them as and when possible.
- After you finish your syllabus, revise as many times as possible.
- This subject includes a lot of diagrams, so it’s important to give special attention to diagrams and their theory.
- Ensure that important terms and their respective functions are remembered.
- Biology has a lot of learning and memorization of difficult terminology.
- Get meticulous with the key definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- It is recommended to know about the weightage of each science to score better in board exam.
You can prepare for your exams on an application 'Oye Exams’ which you can search it on Google play store where you find solutions for past 12 years papers (with Original Paper copy) and Chapter wise Question Bank, Graphical weightage analysis of each subject, Sample Papers, Important Questions, Video lessons designed by subject expert teachers, Instant Question Search Facility just a click, Complete Study Material and many more.
So it's time to study smart and stay ahead.
Best of luck
Where can I get a good sample paper for Class 10 English board exams 2020 with solutions?
You can download an application which is “ncert book ” just search on the play store you get an application which is in red colour just download and you get the all sample paper provided by the cbse
It also help you to provide all new ncert book as pdf, all ncert solution, and also solution of some other famous book
Just download you will fall in love with this application
Could you please give some exam tips that are to be followed in board exams?
Don’t worry! Board exams is not big issue. It’s all your mindset only. Feel free first… There are simple steps to follow for exams. Here's a little secret for all those who have been cramming day and night the last minute ruffling through the pages won't help anyway...
- First study smaller portion.
- Don’t study more than three hours
- Give break to your mind and body with music, playing.
- Give more importance to your core material syllabus in text book.
- First divide your subject then study ( like Biology, History and Geography, which contain a lot of material)
- Second Problem solving subjects such as Maths and Physics you have to practice.
- You should learn and wright.
- Maximum use visual cues for easy memory power.
- Revise within 2 days.
- Last Sleep well. Give rest to your body and brain. Don’t thing anything about exam. Just feel free.. Think positively.. Write well your exams. You can do it well….. All the best guys…
What are some last-minute tips for 10th board exams?
Since I scored 96% in my Board exams of class 10.I will surely tell my experience what I had done in the last days of my boards:
1.REFERING TO THE SHORT NOTES: When the chapter was done I used to make short notes of each every chapter of Social science and Science.I will suggest you to refer the notes for the SST exams as it is a vast subject and in the last moment if you open the text book and read History,Geography and so on, it will take a lot time and it will surely will give you more tension.
2.REFER TO NCERT ONLY: for boards mainly stick to only one book that is NCERT . In the last moment,if you touch any other books like RD sharma, S Chand, it will take huge amount of time and will certainly waste your precious time.Don’t worry if you did not make any short notes,concentrate on studying in present rather than thinking how will I perform in the exam.
3.WATCH OUT PAST PAPERS : If you atleast see the solutions of the past questions and the mock papers that you have attempted before it will enhance the way that you need to write the answer in the exams.try to see that you do not repeat your mistakes that you had done in the mock papers and try to improve it.
4.HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE: The self-confidence will help you to score better in the exam.Suppose you don’t know the answer of the question just write something relative to that question that you know well.(not any lyrics of the songs)
That’s it,don’t worry much about the exams because it won’t be the final exams of your life.
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO GIVE THEIR BOARD THIS MONTH!
If you like this answer upvote it and do not forget to share.
Thanks for those who have read my article carefully !
How can I score 100% in my 10th (mp) board examination?
It depends on your ability and commitment.There are so many examples of students who have not scored good even though they studied too long hours. If you are going to score more,you should learn to avoid some of your common mistakes in your reading method and writing practices.After making basics perfect,do not forget to do committed and constant work.Adapt some habits of knowing more than your prescribed syllabus and make the subject your own.Hey,again do not forget to use your creative mind while you are answering.You have to be confident in your study.You should know the question paper pattern and your syllabus for which collecting previous question papers would be helpful.Finally,think you are somehow different and creative , and you can do anything;this will surely boost your confidence.I hope you can do everything and you will do everything.DREAM your 99%.ALL THE BEST.
Can CBSE board recorrect my 10th exam paper?
Actually the answer is that CBSE has no rules, byelaws or procedures for REEVALUATION of marks sheets.
Which subject marks will be taken in the 10th class CBSE board marksheet?
every subject that you have appeared in your boards will be coming in your marksheet too
Meanwhile the colleges you will be admitted to will only consider your top 4 to 5 subjects including english..
- How do I prepare myself for the 10th CBSE board exams \(2019\-2020\)\?
- How can I score 100\/100 in English for class 10th Boards\?
- I will be giving my 10th board exams \(ICSE\) in 2020. What are the tips and tricks I should keep in mind\? Which is the best way to prepare myself right from this year\?
- How can I start studying for my 10th class board to get good marks in each subject\?
- Are the 10th CBSE board exams tough\?
- Which sample papers are best for the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2020 for PCM\?
- Which publication should I follow for sample papers for the class 12 board 2018 \(for e.g. Arihant, Oswal, etc.\)\?
- I will be in 10th grade \(CBSE boards 2021\-2022\). Can anyone tell me any good reference books for every subject\?
- What can I do in the holidays after my 10th board exams\?
- How can I score 100% in my 10th \(mp\) board examination\?
- Which book is the best for class 10 English CBSE boards sample papers, All in One or Oswaal Sample Papers\?
- Is the weightage of the sample paper and board paper the same in the CBSE class 10\?
- How can I score 99 % in CBSE exams of class 10th in one month\?
- How can I score 90% in my 10th board exams considering that I got only 75% in class 9\?
- How can I score good marks in the CBSE 10th board examination 2020\?
- If I am fail in 10th class in the CBSE board, then can I transfer or change their board CBSE to state board in class 10\?
- How would class 10th CBSE board paper be corrected\?
- What are some tips for the class 10 board English paper\?
- What will happen if I write the wrong question paper series in 10th class board exams\?
- Can you provide me with the 10th CBSE boards previous years’ papers \(not sample papers\)\?
- What is better\: sample paper or last 10 year question paper, for class 10 board exams\?
- What are some of the tips you can give for 2020 boards keeping in mind the new CBSE changes in question paper\?
- What are some prepration tips for class 12th standard student of CBSE board for board exams
- What sacrifices did you make to get 90%\+ in CBSE class 10th board exams\?